Wednesday 4 April 2012

Croatia


I am posting one more postcard from my homeland Croatia. I sent it to myself during my school trip last September. This postcard has a special place in my collection. It shows a very small town in the southern part of the country called Zaostrog. We stayed in a hostel in Zaostrog for a couple of days and we had an amazing time. I think that was the best trip I've taken so far. We were singing, laughing, visiting bigger cities near Zaostrog such as Split, Šibenik, Dubrovnik and even Mostar in Bosnia and Herzegovina and having fun. Although it was pretty hot and we had no chance for swimming (the hostel is located like 50 meters from the beach), so many unforgettable memories were made.
I would like to thank to all of my classmates and friends for such an amazing school trip. Thanks, guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment