Wednesday 2 May 2012

China



I cannot belive . . . This is the 100th postcard that I have posted on my blog. It seems like I started blogging and putting my cards online yesterday. For this special occasion I didn't choose anything spectacular, but a nice single view postcard from China. I really got bored with European cards; cards which come from a different continent  are sooo exotic for me. I imagine all the places shown on the postcards and hope that I'll be able to visit at least some of them in the future.


This postcard shows Lushun Museum. Lushun Museum was built in 1917 and now it is a national key museum. Large scale of transformation and reconstruction work was completed in May 2001. It has become the largest garden-like museum in China. Thanks, Yonitte :)


No comments:

Post a Comment