Wednesday 17 October 2012

Belize



After a pretty bad last  week for my mailbox, some postcards have started arriving these days. One of them, coming from Belize, came today and I found it that beautiful that I wanted to share it with you immediately! It was travelling about two weeks, and I am quiet suprised and happy, bacause I had thought that it would take much more. And best of all, it's a view over Hidden Valley Falls ;) Couldn't ask for any better! Thanks, Carrie!
Belize, formerly British Honduras (it gained independence from the UK in 1981), is a country located on the north eastern coast of Central America and it is the only country in the area where English is the official languageWith 22,960 square kilometres of land and a population of only 333,200 inhabitants, Belize possesses the lowest population density in Central America. The capital, but not the biggest, city is Belmopan.


No comments:

Post a Comment