Tuesday 27 August 2013

Switzerland



Hello guys :D Did you enjoy the summer? Well, I did and, as you probably noticed, I took a break of blogging and posting new cards for a while. During non-blogging period I received a bunch of amazing cards and I think it's time to share them with you.
I have many blank cards in my collection that I want to receive written and stamped so I am currently occupied with finding people to send them back to me (I need people from Luxembourg, Latvia, Greece or Ireland, so if you're from one of these countries, I'll be more than happy to swap with you!). Joanna sent me three Swiss cards including this beautiful map. 
Switzerland (officially the Swiss Confederation) is a landlocked country in Central Europe divided into 26 cantons with Bern as as the seat of the federal authorities. Switzerland covers the area of app. 41,000 square kilometers and has the population of about 8 million. It's also one of the richest countries of the world. Thanks, Joanna!


No comments:

Post a Comment