Tuesday 15 May 2012

Italy



When I think of Gardaland, many beautiful memories pass through my mind :) I've been there several times and every time it was amazing. If you haven't visited Gardaland yet and you've got a chance, I highly recommend you to do it.
Gardaland is the third-most-popular theme park in Europe, located at Lake Garda in Italy. It was opened on July 19, 1975 and since then it has expanded steadily in both size and attendance. Around 1 million visitors visit Gardaland each year. It currently is home to six roller coasters and a total of 32 rides.
Postcard shows one of the water coasters called Fuga da Atlantide, or Escape from Atlantis. It is the biggest water ride in Europe.


Federica was so kind and helped me with my "get rid of blank cards" project. Thanks, Federica :)

No comments:

Post a Comment