Tuesday 26 March 2013

Bosnia and Herzegovina



And the last one for today, a surprise I received from dear Mina on Monday - a great map card of Bosnia that I've been seeing a lot in collectors' collections. In the middle of the postcard is the map itself while  several pictures of old towns of Bosnia and Herzegovina ( Bužim, Bobovac, Travnik, Stolac (Vidoški grad), Ljubuški, Neum (Hutovski grad), Srebrenik, Jajce, Doboj, Zenica-Vrankuk and Počitelj ) are placed on the right and left edge. The left stamp also represents one of these, Bužim. Many many thanks go to my dear postcard-pal ;)


4 comments:

  1. oh my god, i didn't put any stamps on the cards, i just paid for them! big "thank you" for the super nice guy at the bascarsija post office for putting nice stamps on my cards :)

    did you get the one with the istanbul view? i mailed it earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I aslo got it, but I didn't post it because it super-ultra-cool super 3D so my scanner can't scann it properly. I am now trying to see what will I send you in return, because you've put some high standards :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh come on :) i'm trying so hard to keep up with the amazing views you're sending me. everytime one of your cards arrive, my husband looks at it, then he looks through the window and says "we live in such an ugly city" :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Then I'll have to find something nice to continue the tradition ;)

    ReplyDelete