Sunday 28 April 2013

Photo Challenge

“You don't make a photograph just with a camera. You bring to the act of photography all the pictures you have seen, the books you have read, the music you have heard, the people you have loved.” 
                                                                               ~ Ansel Adams
It's time for the first post (a short one though) about this month's Monthly Task - Photo Challenge! I think the upper quote describes all that the art of taking photos could give to the one taking them in the best way. I, too, love having fun with the camera and exploring all the possibilities, different angles etc. But to be honest, I prefer video, but that's a theme for some other Monthly Task. 
One of my favourite photos I have ever taken is this swan. It was taken in 2011 at Krka river, near Skradin in Dalmatia. The swans were so adorable! I edited it a bit, and it turned out to this...


I'm posting the rest of the photos from fellow collectors and photographers soon so keep your eyes open ;)

4 comments:

  1. super! izgleda ko duh na rijeci zaborava...

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw kako funkcionira tvoj projekt, di da postan sliku?

    ReplyDelete
  3. sori šta ti spamam xD vidjeh sada dje su upute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Imas i na Forumu lutriju pa mozes i tamo staviti ili na mail, kako ti je draze.

    ReplyDelete