Saturday 16 August 2014

The 500th Post - Latvia

I learned just a few seconds ago that this is actually the 500th post on the blog! Wow! Since this hit me a bit unexpectedly, I haven't prepared anything special for this occasion, but this Latvian card will be great as well. I'd like to thank all of you with whom I've been exchanging postcards, and to my dear postcard-pals who keep sending me amazing cards. And to the readers of my blog, of course. It sometimes seems to me that not many people actually read the updates I make here, but the number of visitors at the bottom of my blog homepage proves me wrong. Unfortunately, I haven't had much time for blogging and doings swaps lately, and this will not change any time soon, but I'l try to catch up every now and then. Now enjoy beautiful Latvian landscape!


Svetlana sent me this foggy view from my favourite Latvian set of postcards. You simply must love this card. She used colorful stamps, also depicting Latvia's natural beauties. Thank you! 


2 comments: