Friday 23 March 2012

DE-1010936



                                     

Here comes an official card from Germany that I received in August last year. Although I don't like muliti-views in general, I like this one quiet a lot.
Nuremberg ( Nurnberg) is a city in the German state of Bavaria, in the administrative region of Middle Franconia. It's placed about 170 kilometers noth of Munich. Nuremberg is also the biggest city of Franconia.
According of the first documentary mention of the city in 1050, the city was probably founded it 11th century. Nuremberg (Nurnberg) is more known by its later history ( WWII, Nuremberg trials), though.
I like history a lot, so I find this card pretty interesting.



Have I already mentioned that I adore butterfly/insect stamps?



No comments:

Post a Comment